On behalf of the Polish Society of Experimental Plant Biology and the Conference Organizing Committee, we would like to invite all scientists and students interested in experimental plant biology to attend the 11th biennial PSEPB Conference taking place in Poznań, Poland, on September 19–22, 2023.
We believe that this Conference will be an excellent forum for presenting latest developments in experimental plant biology and will bring together diverse and vibrant community of researchers of all career stages. We hope you will join us to take advantage of the presence of internationally renowned Scientists to exchange ideas and successfully collaborate.
The Conference sessions will be held in English and cover the following topics:
- Cell structure and function
- Gene expression and plant development
- Epigenetic and epitranscriptomic regulation of gene expression
- Transport and intercellular communication
- Mitochondria and chloroplasts in cell metabolism
- Integrating plant functions via signaling molecules
- Mechanisms of stress tolerance
- Plant–microbe interaction
- Plant secondary metabolites
There will be a plenary speaker on the Tuesday evening and a further keynote speakers, covering nine scientific sessions. The rest of the program will be chosen from offered talks, with a poster sessions on the Wednesday and Thursday. The conference chair is currently developing their detailed program, which will include the complete meeting schedule, as well as the talk titles for all speakers. The detailed program will be available by May 30, 2023. Please check back for updates.
We look forward to welcoming you to Poznań!
Scientific and Organizing Committee