PSEPB was established in 2001. The aim of the Society is to integrate scientists working in experimental plant biology and to popularize biological knowledge.
The Society acts as a platform for discussion and cooperation of all biologists using plants as the objects of their experiments, basic and applied.
- 9th Conference of PSEPB – registration deadline prolonged
- 9th Conference of PSEPB – registration is now open
- 9th Conference of PSEPB – call for expression of interest
- 9th Conference announcement
- 8th Conference of PSEPB – registration opens on March 1, 2017
- FESPB 2018 Congress
- 8th Conference of the Polish Society of Experimental Plant Biology – Bialystok, September 12–16, 2017
- EPSO Young Plant Scientist Award
- 7th Conference of Polish Society for Experimental Plant Biology and the Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology UG & MUG
- 9th International Conference for Plant Mitochondrial Biology ICPMB 2015, Wrocław, May 17–22, 2015