9th Conference of PSEPB
Registration is now open; registration form is available between February 1 and
April 30May 20, 2019.
PSEPB was established in 2001. The aim of the Society is to integrate scientists working in experimental plant biology and to popularize biological knowledge.
The Society acts as a platform for discussion and cooperation of all biologists using plants as the objects of their experiments, basic and applied.
- 9th Conference of PSEPB – registration deadline prolonged
- 9th Conference of PSEPB – registration is now open
- 9th Conference of PSEPB – call for expression of interest
- 9th Conference announcement
- 8th Conference of PSEPB – registration opens on March 1, 2017
- FESPB 2018 Congress
- 8th Conference of the Polish Society of Experimental Plant Biology – Bialystok, September 12–16, 2017
- EPSO Young Plant Scientist Award
- 7th Conference of Polish Society for Experimental Plant Biology and the Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology UG & MUG
- 9th International Conference for Plant Mitochondrial Biology ICPMB 2015, Wrocław, May 17–22, 2015