An international symposium of the Polish Society of Experimental Plant Biology.
The Organizing Committee is very pleased to invite you to participate in the next Post-transcriptional Gene Expression Regulation in Plants meeting which will be held in Poznan, Poland, in the Collegium Biologicum of Adam Mickiewicz University, Umultowska 89, 61-614 Poznan. The PGRP meeting 2014 will start on Monday, June 30th at 8 am, and end on Wednesday, July 2nd at 2 pm.
All aspects of post-transcriptional regulation of gene expression in plants will be covered.
- Regulation of pre-mRNA processing
- RNA turn-over and surveillance
- Regulation of translation
- Long non-coding RNAs
- Biogenesis and function of small RNAs
- Regulation of plant development and stress responses at the level of RNA
- Bioinformatic and computational tools to study RNA structure, evolution and function.